0

Gorillaz!

GORILLAZ

This morning I purchased tickets to see Gorillaz when they come down in December! I can't tell you how excited I am!! I'm a long long longtime fan of Blur and never got to see them live and probably never will. For all of you that don't know, Damon Albarn was the lead singer in Blur and is the co-creator of Gorillaz and does vocals, keyboard, guitar, bass guitar. Jamie Hewlett, the other co-creator is a British cartoonist who helped create the comic book, Tank Girl. He's the master behind the illustrations of the animated members in Gorillaz - 2D (lead vocalist, keyboard), Murdoch (bass guitar), Noodle (guitar and occasional vocals) and Russell Hobbs (drums and percussion).

They've released 3 albums - "Gorillaz" (2001), "Demon Days" (2005) and most recently "Plastic Beach" (2010)

I've heard that Gorillaz live shows are amazing!!! Can't wait till December!


BLUR


B

0 comments:

Back to Top